Thank you for joining us for a one-day Electrofishing Principles and Safety Certification Course facilitated by Smith-Root.
Please register and pay by clicking the yellow button below!
The one-day Electrofishing Principles and Safety Certification Course is facilitated by Smith-Root and will be held on Monday, August 9th from 8:00AM-4:45pm. This course is open to an unlimited number of participants. All attendees will obtain an electrofishing certification from Smith-Root
CRSA is excited to learn with you online!
This course will be held via Zoom. Once you register, you will receive an email with details about this ZOOM course.
This course will cover the following topics and more:
- Electrofishing History– How did tools develop over time and what innovations are on the horizon.
- Electrofishing in Practice- Assessing the utility of electrofishing as a tool to meet your objectives.
- Electrical Theory– Explaining electricity in easy-to-understand terms.
- Electrofishing Equipment- Evaluation of gear types and settings for varying environments.
- Effects on Fish- An in-depth look at the effects of electrofishing on fish and how to minimize them.
- Operation and Safety- Procedures and protocols to maximize safety for crew and fish.
- Applied Electrofishing Methods– What objectives do you have and how do we accomplish them.